Designed to support surface critical,
hot gas path components.
The flexibility of a fabrication with the inherent strength of a traditional casting.
- Allows for thermal expansion and contraction minimizing grid distortion and cracking.Minimizes surface critical part distortion at high temperatures.
- Maintains flatness and integrity when exposed to extreme temperatures.
- Less metal per serpentine with equal or greater strength.
- Longer life, cost-efficient.
- Components are precise, clean castings with an out-of-shell surface finish equivalent to a 125rms.
- Eliminates the possibility of sand burn-in or surface inclusions.
- The only product offered in the heat resistant casting market with corresponding investment cast hardware. Connecting rod or nut & bolt designs.
- Multi-layered assemblies, unique stacking arrangements and specialty fixturing.